Join hundreds of nationwide top defense contractors and attend the 2016 Air Force Contracting Summit, scheduled for January 28-29, 2016 in Mary Esther, Florida at USAF Hurlburt Field, near both Eglin AFB and Tyndall AFB.
The 2015 Air Force Contracting Summit featured former U.S. Air Force Chief of Staff General Norton Schwartz and top Air Force contracting officials.
Register by 5 PM FRIDAY for the 2016 Summit - get the very early registration discount!
Early exhibit space rates are also available!
About the Summit
The U.S. Air Force and U.S. Special Operations are leading the way in our fight against ISIS. And providing America’s businesses with defense contracting opportunities is a major priority of the Defense Department, resulting in thousands of jobs throughout the U.S. The Air Force Contracting Summit will provide defense contractors and businesses nationwide with the latest information on:
- Air Force 2016 Budget
- Air Force Materiel Command 2016 Mission and Contracting Priorities
- Air Force Contracting Command 2016 Mission and Contracting Priorities
- Hurlburt Field 2016 Mission and Contracting Priorities
- Eglin AFB Mission and Contracting Priorities, Including the 96th Test Wing, 33rd Fighter Wing, Armament Directorate, and the 7th Special Forces Group
- Tyndall AFB Mission and Contracting Priorities, Including the 325th Fighter Wing
- New Contracting Priorities for Large Defense Contractors
- New Contracting Priorities for Subcontractors
- Details on specific new military contracts in all areas of procurement, including but not limited to, ships, aircrafts, missiles, ammunition, vehicles, electronics systems, communications systems, information systems, energy, intelligence, cyber defense, military construction, facilities, military family housing, infrastructure modernization, and more.
The Summit will consist of morning and afternoon general sessions on January 29, 2016, including contracting presentations from senior military contracting officials; the latest details on new contracting opportunities; and a networking lunch with exhibitors. A special Air Force contracting workshop will be held from 3:00 – 5:00pm on January 28, 2016. A VIP Reception will be held on January 28 for all VIP Registrants, Exhibitors, Sponsors, Speakers, and Special Guests from 5:30pm – 7:30pm. Summit participants include Members of Congress; Senior Congressional Staff; Military Contracting Officials; and both large and small defense contractors and businesses.